• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

WHAT IF the Earth was Actually Flat?

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i'd have fallen off a long time ago...

back to the video : )

edit lol, or not

i enjoyed that, thanks

Last edited:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Look at the U.N. logo....wheres Antarctica?...just askin'
i had to look...
is that supposed to be the world?

i thought it was a target

1622611539256.png

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I've flown around the globe...
I never had the plane do a "loop" to fly "under the flat plate" to get to my destination...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
If you want a theory that "has legs", investigate the "Expanding Earth" theory...

Runs in the face of "plate techtonics", and explains "upside-down mountain rocks" and the creation of mountain chains & valleys quite well...

(Edit = Add to that, that the AGE of the Atlantic & Pacific OCEAN FLOORS is VERY RECENT, right up to the coastlines, implying that they FORMED RECENTLY, and were therefore NOT PRESENT FOR PLATE TECTONIC "FLOATING" as the "accepted science" theorizes...)

And also why there are "stretch marks" below the oceans... and shows how the "land masses" fit almost PERFECTLY on a "smaller globe"...

a short version

a long version

Add to that the possibility that on a smaller Earth "gravity" could have been LESSER than it is today, ALLOWING dinosaurs to be able to SUPPORT THEIR WEIGHT on their ankle-bones... and allow pterodactyls to fly... (not to mention the possibility of higher atmospheric density...)

Yeah... it definitely does NOT conform to "today's science" (or what passes for science...)

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
If you want a theory that "has legs", investigate the "Expanding Earth" theory...

Yep, the Expanding Earth theory is most likely the winner, at least as close a theory as I've seen. It seems like an increasing mass of the planet would change gravitation pulls and then orbits. I haven't seen much work towards that end.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Another theory that I'm partial to is the "Electric Universe" - especially the part where the "Rivers on Mars" are definitely NOT "rivers", but "dendritic lines formed by massive electric shocks"... The "evidence" is quite overwhelming when you look closely at what are supposed "river valleys" which do NOT CONFORM to "water flow"...

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
1394945340205328776.jpg

1318095048802184819.jpg

1416100606422298352.jpg

1726391854860893447.jpg
1726391732051897851.jpg
1726391752243164990.jpg
1820729101415905024.jpg
1726391717774426544.jpg
1769836405192456682.jpg

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
1745140922130448451.jpg

1743871878017186192.jpg

1770602371958494099.jpg

1743871884258288748.jpg

1339962201234755984.jpg

1814159308046101698.jpg

1814160282156410293.jpg
1816587873002740809.jpg

1808353204346456482.jpg

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
sorry, but "phew" & "hooey"...

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
This one pic of mine lays all of yours in the trash bin.

Willis Tower in this pic, as seen from Indiana, proves that the Earth's surface (including the waters surface) is in fact curved.

Thanks goes out to @solarion for having originally posted the pic in question. Totally proves flat Earth and all its worshippers to be dead wrong.
....unless of course you, @Silvergun , can explain why we can only see the upper portions of Willis Tower.
Willis Tower 2665-2.jpg

Edited to add: the red arrows to the left indicates the area where several buildings should be visible between the two with arrows pointing at them, but aren't visible due to the Earth's curvature blocking their view. There appears to be nothing between them.

Simply put, if the Earth were in fact flat, those buildings would be as visible from Indiana as they are from Chicago's shoreline. Yet they are not.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
At this point in my life the shape of the Earth is of little concern to me. I'm focused on survival and preparedness for what I can control. This topic is a popular one between global related extremists. I don't worry about comets and killer asteroids either for the very same reasons

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
At this point in my life the shape of the Earth is of little concern to me. I'm focused on survival and preparedness for what I can control. This topic is a popular one between global related extremists. I don't worry about comets and killer asteroids either for the very same reasons

I hear you, BUT why lie about this? This matters because it unravels literally everything...

I rarely post on this topic because of the very reason Joe King quoted my post with that one meme I grabbed from my folder. Each side will grab onto one thing and say it disproves everything else. Our perception of our reality is subjective. I dont think its a globe or flat at this point. Its a physical plane that was exist inside and you cannot model your cage from within.

This is a battle of cognitive dissonance and I truly do not wish to battle peoples mental slavery anymore. I still do it on occasion for those I truly care about as I want them to wake up and see just how literally everything is built on a foundation of lies. Been there done that though. I have alienated myself from most of my family in hopes of "waking them up" to how truly deceiving this plane is. There are groups of people who are actively trying to make sure humanity never finds out who they are and why they're here. Those groups created NASA, run CERN and have completely mixed science and occultism. Perverted natural law to sustain themselves and these bullshit control systems. Yes, the shape matters. Why? Because we are spirit and matter combined. We are in some type of containment system to "evolve" our spirtuality, so we can actually go out and experience other worlds of higher consciousness. We aren't getting out of our cell, until we can live beyond animals. We are self serving and destructive satanists focused on material objects, money, sex, etc. The rat race. We aren't just meat suits trying to get laid and die with the most toys. There is so much more. Its not just about what's best for me and self serving ego. Trust me, I am battling my own issues and am nowhere close to perfect.

You can lead a horse to water, but you cant make them drink.

This is an individual journey. Think what you want (I don't care), but I invite you to research claims and yes it makes your head hurt. My head is constantly hurting as I break through childhood conditioning. I wonder if we will ever truly be free of that. I also feel somewhat obligated to "help".

/flamesuit on

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I rarely post on this topic because of the very reason Joe King quoted my post with that one meme I grabbed from my folder.
One? You posted a whole list of them.
Or are you referring to the pic of Willis Tower that I posted? It was in fact edited out of a meme that @solarion posted long ago in an attempt to use it as proof of a flat Earth. If you were referring to the pic I posted, does that mean that you are @solarion ? It's his pic.

Each side will grab onto one thing and say it disproves everything else.
What I posted (the pic) does in fact disprove any hint of the Earth not having a curved surface. If it didn't, we (you, me and everyone else) would be able to see the bottom part of Willis Tower, as well as all of the buildings between the two with red arrows pointing at them.

Yet we cannot.

Are you able to see with your own eyes, or are you going to continue to lie to yourself?

Our perception of our reality is subjective. I
Whether or not the Earth is flat or not, is not subjective. It either is, or it isn't.

This is a battle of cognitive dissonance
.....that you are obviously suffering from.

You can lead a horse to water, but you cant make them drink.
As you are proving to everyone that you refuse to drink.

but I invite you to research claims
Yet you yourself refuse to research anything that might disprove your own claims.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Hmm. back to the original thread arguments.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Here we go again lol.
Yep. As long as people are going to insist on pushing this flat Earth crappola, I'm gonna call 'em on it and point out the obvious flaws in their logical reasoning ability so that others might not be lured in by it.

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Yep. As long as people are going to insist on pushing this flat Earth crappola, I'm gonna call 'em on it and point out the obvious flaws in their logical reasoning ability so that others might not be lured in by it.

Yes, the memes were flat earth memes, but I don't think heart is actually flat or a globe at this point. I don't know what the outside of our cage/realm/plane is as no one outside of it can take a picture. The pictures of earth you see are CGI and NASA will even tell you that. They straight up say now that we never leave low earth orbit. You cannot leave this place as much as the news tells you we can or are working on it lol. Its all shenanigans.

WE DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS. We don't know how we got here and what are true origins are. Maybe the vatican has a better idea with the shit their hiding in their "archive", but they likely don't know either...

Who has seen the movie the matrix? Illusion/matrix that everyone is plugged into. Morpheous says you cannot unplug most people as they're so dependent on it that they cannot comprehend anything else. The lies are accepted and once the mind is made up its dangerous to try. What happens in the movie? Random people who are plugged into the matrix turn into Mr Smith and start fighting Neo and the others. This is EXACTLY what happens here. JoeKing is a Dr Smith defending what he believes is right.

Joeking isn't part of the priesthood or at least I would doubt it. Yes, some are, but most likely serve the matrix without even realizing it and turn into "Mr Smith" to defend their own system based on "facts" that are fed to us from a young age. The system has active agents and passive ones that defend the mind prison. Its truly remarkable.

I was JoeKing 4-5 years ago. I finally said "fuck it" and dug in thinking truth fears no investigation and found some oddities that make no sense. Research secret societies, priesthood, royal society, occult, black magick, etc. Why is there so much occult shit around science? Jack Parsons, Aliester Crowley, L Ron Hubbard, etc. all those guys were involved in orders and practicing rituals and played HUGE roles in the development of NASA. Why? How does that relate? We are told by TPTB to focus on logic, reason, etc. meanwhile they're out doing ritual tantric sex magick at their mansion parties, chaos magic, cremation of care at the Bohemian grove, etc. You think they just like dress up? Please drop some science on that one for me, I'll wait. Explain it. The fact is, the elite know something we don't and this "flat earth bullshit" is the first step to realizing this place is a whole lot more mystical than you think. FLAT EARTH IS A PYSOP BY THE CIA. Oh ya? Was the CIA around 500 years ago? Read mythology, the bible, etc. The ancients weren't as stupid as we are now. We have technology, but our spirituality has been severed. Humans are mind/body/soul, but with our soul removed we are 2/3s the man, which is the .6667 that all the christians are freaked out over.

What we are told doesn't make sense. I'm sure you will quote certain pieces of this post and come up with some "scientific proof" based on an assumption that is stated as a fact in our society and that's fine. I use to be there, I get it.

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, the memes were flat earth memes,
So why would someone have a folder full of flat Earth meme's who doesn't also believe that the Earth is flat?

but I don't think heart is actually flat or a globe at this point.
Yet you have a folder full of flat Earth meme's? Do you also keep a folder full of round Earth meme's too?

I don't know what the outside of our cage/realm/plane is as no one outside of it can take a picture.
Maybe you don't.

The pictures of earth you see are CGI and NASA will even tell you that. They straight up say now that we never leave low earth orbit.
It requires first having a rocket big enough to leave low Earth orbit. The Space Shuttle was not such a rocket.

WE DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS.
Who's "we"? is there a mouse in your pocket?

We don't know how we got here and what are true origins are. Maybe the vatican has a better idea with the shit their hiding in their "archive", but they likely don't know either...
None of that matters when figuring out what shape the earth is.

Who has seen the movie the matrix? Illusion/matrix that everyone is plugged into. Morpheous says you cannot unplug most people as they're so dependent on it that they cannot comprehend anything else.
Again, this has nothing to do with figuring out what the shape of the Earth is. The Matrix was a work of fiction.

The lies are accepted and once the mind is made up its dangerous to try. What happens in the movie? Random people who are plugged into the matrix turn into Mr Smith and start fighting Neo and the others. This is EXACTLY what happens here. JoeKing is a Dr Smith defending what he believes is right.
What's dangerous is trying to show a flat Earther that he's been led astray.

Joeking isn't part of the priesthood or at least I would doubt it. Yes, some are, but most likely serve the matrix without even realizing it and turn into "Mr Smith" to defend their own system based on "facts" that are fed to us from a young age. The system has active agents and passive ones that defend the mind prison. Its truly remarkable.
What's remarkable is that the education system obviously turns out people so ill equipped to determine what reality is.

I was JoeKing 4-5 years ago. I finally said "fuck it" and dug in thinking truth fears no investigation and found some oddities that make no sense.
If you were joe king you'd know what the shape of the Earth is.

Research secret societies, priesthood, royal society, occult, black magick, etc. Why is there so much occult shit around science? Jack Parsons, Aliester Crowley, L Ron Hubbard, etc. all those guys were involved in orders and practicing rituals and played HUGE roles in the development of NASA. Why? How does that relate? We are told by TPTB to focus on logic, reason, etc. meanwhile they're out doing ritual tantric sex magick at their mansion parties, chaos magic, cremation of care at the Bohemian grove, etc. You think they just like dress up? Please drop some science on that one for me, I'll wait. Explain it.
I have no idea what they're doing, or why.
....but whatever it is, it has no bearing on the shape of the Earth.

The fact is, the elite know something we don't
Maybe they know something you don't.

and this "flat earth bullshit" is the first step to realizing this place is a whole lot more mystical than you think.
Earlier you said that you don't think it's flat or round, but now you are saying that flat Earth bullshit is the first step in learning? If you don't know which it is, why pick flat Earth stuff as the direction to go?

FLAT EARTH IS A PYSOP BY THE CIA. Oh ya? Was the CIA around 500 years ago?
500 years ago, people knew that the Earth was round. Columbus even knew the Earth wasn't flat.

Read mythology, the bible, etc. The ancients weren't as stupid as we are now. We have technology, but our spirituality has been severed. Humans are mind/body/soul, but with our soul removed we are 2/3s the man, which is the .6667 that all the christians are freaked out over.
Again, none of this has anything to do with the shape of the Earth. Please try to stay on-point.

What we are told doesn't make sense.
Maybe to you.

I'm sure you will quote certain pieces of this post
Like you did when responding to me? How 'bout addressing that pic of Willis Tower? The amount of the building obscured by the horizon matches perfectly with the curvature that an ~8000 mile diameter ball would have.

and come up with some "scientific proof" based on an assumption that is stated as a fact in our society and that's fine. I use to be there, I get it.
All the proof is in that pic of Willis Tower. It's called falsification.

Do you understand what falsification is? If even one supposed "proof" of something can be categorically disproven, it proves the whole hypothesis wrong.

Best thing @solarion ever posted was that pic of Chicago. lol

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yes, the memes were flat earth memes, but I don't think heart is actually flat or a globe at this point. I don't know what the outside of our cage/realm/plane is as no one outside of it can take a picture. The pictures of earth you see are CGI and NASA will even tell you that. They straight up say now that we never leave low earth orbit. You cannot leave this place as much as the news tells you we can or are working on it lol. Its all shenanigans.

WE DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS. We don't know how we got here and what are true origins are. Maybe the vatican has a better idea with the shit their hiding in their "archive", but they likely don't know either...

Who has seen the movie the matrix? Illusion/matrix that everyone is plugged into. Morpheous says you cannot unplug most people as they're so dependent on it that they cannot comprehend anything else. The lies are accepted and once the mind is made up its dangerous to try. What happens in the movie? Random people who are plugged into the matrix turn into Mr Smith and start fighting Neo and the others. This is EXACTLY what happens here. JoeKing is a Dr Smith defending what he believes is right.

I was JoeKing 4-5 years ago. I finally said "fuck it" and dug in thinking truth fears no investigation and found some oddities that make no sense. Research secret societies, priesthood, royal society, occult, black magick, etc. Why is there so much occult shit around science? Jack Parsons, Aliester Crowley, L Ron Hubbard, etc. all those guys were involved in orders and practicing rituals and played HUGE roles in the development of NASA. Why? How does that relate? We are told by TPTB to focus on logic, reason, etc. meanwhile they're out doing ritual tantric sex magick at their mansion parties, chaos magic, cremation of care at the Bohemian grove, etc. You think they just like dress up? Please drop some science on that one for me, I'll wait. Explain it. The fact is, the elite know something we don't and this "flat earth bullshit" is the first step to realizing this place is a whole lot more mystical than you think. FLAT EARTH IS A PYSOP BY THE CIA. Oh ya? Was the CIA around 500 years ago? Read mythology, the bible, etc. The ancients weren't as stupid as we are now. We have technology, but our spirituality has been severed. Humans are mind/body/soul, but with our soul removed we are 2/3s the man, which is the .6667 that all the christians are freaked out over.

What we are told doesn't make sense. I'm sure you will quote certain pieces of this post and come up with some "scientific proof" based on an assumption that is stated as a fact in our society and that's fine. I use to be there, I get it.

Kudos, well said Sir.... I have come to many of these same conclusions.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
found some oddities that make no sense. Research secret societies, priesthood, royal society, occult, black magick, etc. Why is there so much occult shit around science? Jack Parsons, Aliester Crowley, L Ron Hubbard, etc. all those guys were involved in orders and practicing rituals and played HUGE roles in the development of NASA. Why? How does that relate? We are told by TPTB to focus on logic, reason, etc. meanwhile they're out doing ritual tantric sex magick at their mansion parties, chaos magic, cremation of care at the Bohemian grove, etc. You think they just like dress up? Please drop some science on that one for me, I'll wait. Explain it. The fact is, the elite know something we don't.
All of that can be true... BUT then you make a gigantic leap of faith with no logic. And doing so puts the rest of those things in severe logical question when confronted. Im sure they know lots of things that we don't or only suspect.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Sailed our sailboat across the South Pacific. Day after day downwind in the Trades till we made landfall in the Marquesas Is. with just noon sun's/ /Radio Shack Time-Cube for WWV time ticks/Casio watch and a sextant. I know the earth isn't flat. It was 21-days from the Galapagos Is. and magical, 1993. Unfortunately as the song ends it truthfully says: "pray that there's intelligent life in this universe because there isn't bugger-all down here on earth"....

Last edited:

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I have no idea what they're doing, or why.
....but whatever it is, it has no bearing on the shape of the Earth.

Exactly, and until you research this you don't have the entire picture. Look up those names, their involvement in NASA. Operation paperclip, high jump, fishbowl, etc. You don't know what they're doing or why, but you know it doesn't have to do with the shape of the earth? lol...

Obviously one of us is wrong, correct? I sleep great at night knowing that I am not on the side of the "official story" as I don't trust the government whatsoever as they don't really have a good record of telling us the truth. Its all manipulation/mind control.

I wont be responding to you anymore because honestly, I don't care. You're comfortable where you are, so have at it.

1630756516382217850.jpg

They know...and have gone to great lengths to hide the creator. They want you to worship the State, not God.
jfk earth.jpg

Last edited:

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
All of that can be true... BUT then you make a gigantic leap of faith with no logic. And doing so puts the rest of those things in severe logical question when confronted. Im sure they know lots of things that we don't or only suspect.

TPTB that control this realm/King-dom(e) know its some type of physical plane/realm. Heart. "We're gonna shatter that glass ceiling". Skys the limit! They practice ritual black magick to decieve humankind into thinking their insignificant meat suits that evolved from apes and live on a space rock hurling through infinite space heliocentrically in a complete random fashion, that was created by accident and have zero potential. Yet somehow, the Big Dipper (and other stars) circle Polaris, so you know if its Spring, Winter, Fall or Summer. Why do you think the swastika is considered "evil" in our society? It symbolizes the seasons, life cycles, etc. its not a bad symbol. Like many symbols in our society it was made bad. Just like many other symbols or topics I thought were "evil" becuase of my Lutheran upbringing and confirmation in the Church. All the Constellations and the Zodiac all the same from ancient cultures, but no we're told its chaotic and heliocentric model, which makes no sense. Ancient cultures understood the stars and plotted them to build an accurate calendar, which is EXACTLY what the stars are the most highs calendar system in the firmament/expanse/vault. Vault makes the most sense to me as its not only an enclosure, but a vault catipulates or springs you in gymnastics. Maybe we are a piece of source stuck in heart (earth) until you can prove yourself worthy and vault into the next level or be deemed not worthy and recycled (go to the light) into more useful lifeforms. Then you find yourself back into the matrix of saturn/satan/zodiac. Its all about the stars (read the book of Enoch). The one thing the black magicians cannot take away. The one thing that proves it all. Well, unless Bill Gates blots out the sky and we are severed with our link to the Most High through Transhumanism. Not sure if that is even possible, but they sure as hell want to try. Black Mirror showcases some the ideas they have for this, IMO.

big-dipper-seasons.jpg

Polaris-star-trails-July-25_2011S-ANNO.jpg

Watch the new Pixar movie "Soul". They want you to live a worldy life focused on materialism/serving of self/ego and then to go to the light to be recycled with zero understanding of what this place is and its purpose. If humanity wakes up the gig is up. The inversive ones are finished. I see people protecting the matrix as making a gigantic leap of faith and ignoring their senses and intuitiveness given to us by our creator and boy was I one of them!!!!! People trying to wake the others up don't have NASA green screens, mass media and "experts" in white lab coats that look extra official. We just get battered by the walking dead until we turn into hermits, which actually sounds pretty good at this point lol.

When I was a kid I watched Bill Nye the science guy. He was my science "expert", but hes an actor and the show is just filled with half truths propaganda. There's an interview with Bill where he even acknowledges you can't leave earth. When I was a teenager it was all about MTV. Watch some intros into their shows its filled with space launch clips, APOLLO missions, they give "Moon man awards" to the best MTV movie awards actors, etc. Actors at other movie awards saying hail satan, etc. Satanism is the worship of self not some dark entity with horns that's gonna getcha that's Roman Empire/Roman Catholic conditioning (Screw you Constantine!). Watch some MSM news, just about every night they slip something about space in there to keep reinforcing this and get you away from the Most High and your inner path. I have a little one at home. Watch little kids shows they constantly show the globe, curve, etc. Its constantly in your face 24/7, so of course this makes peoples head hurt. Their system works great everyone is out for themselves, focused on chasing that dollar (the dollar itself is black magick, look at the symbolism, color, etc.), "banging bitches", etc.

Recently, Bob made an amazing thread about "astral projection" and it was so amazing to read the different stories from various GIM2ers. Can you explain that with logic? Why do we sleep? Where do we go? Where were you before you were born? Lots of stuff that cannot be explained with LOGIC.

I truly wish the best for all of you.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I can be fairly spiritual and still believe the Earth is round. And I think the elites have the right idea of the spiritual world, they just happened to worship the Evil side. I'll place myself opposite.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I wont be responding to you anymore because honestly, I don't care.
Yet you care enough to post a bunch of easily disproven crap intended to fool others into falling down the same rat hole you willingly walking in to about the Earth not being spherical in shape.

When I was a kid I watched Bill Nye the science guy. He was my science "expert",
There was your first mistake.

Another fine fairwell, olly!
Flat Earthers are all the same. Make a big stink about it as though they are experts, but the instant anyone calls 'em on it with irrefutable proof that they are wrong, and they clam up and run away with their tails between their legs. Lol

They are totally and completely incapable of addressing anything that might prove them wrong.
.....and that should show anyone reading along that they obviously have very poor skills for researching evidence and arriving at a correct conclusion.

foolsgold

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Question for Silvergun.

Is the Moon flat?

If your answer is yes I guess that would mean that it's like a pancake?

Same questions for the Sun and the other planets.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
How to prove the Earth ain't flat using a bicycle and two sticks.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Some peoples minds are mixed up and permanently set, like concrete.

I am ASSuming that was directed to me, but this fits Joe King much better.

That's exactly how I was when I was like everyone else and just assumed it was a globe. That's comfy. Then the more I searched I was starting to think flat earth might be right, looked into hollow earth, and other possibilities, now I just believe that I truly don't know and will likely never know for sure at least while I am "here" inside it.

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Question for Silvergun.

Is the Moon flat?

If your answer is yes I guess that would mean that it's like a pancake?

Same questions for the Sun and the other planets.

The sun(day), moon(day) and planets (tues-sat) each represent a day of the week, but there is no day for earth. Why?

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
If the Earth was flat we would not drill for oil and dig mines for ore. An Open Pit Mine would make a whole clear through the Earth.
Where are the Oceans' waterfalls to Space ?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am ASSuming that was directed to me, but this fits Joe King much better.
Not really, as unlike you, I am able to correctly figure this stuff out.

That's exactly how I was when I was like everyone else and just assumed it was a globe.
Shoulda done some calculations instead of just assuming.

the more I searched I was starting to think flat earth might be right
Only because you never bothered testing their hypothesis via falsification. Instead, you ate the stuff up. Hook line and sinker.

now I just believe that I truly don't know and will likely never know for sure at least while I am "here" inside it.
See where that rathole of flat Earth gobbledeegook got'cha? To a point where you are all mixed up and can't tell for sure what's right. Like I said, that crap is mind pollution.

So why not do your own experiment and prove it for yourself, as opposed to wanting all the answers provided for you?

Do you have a car? A couple sticks of equal length? A days time to make a couple hundred mile road trip? If so, you pretty much already have everything needed. Oh, and you'll also need a mind open to the idea that you may be wrong in your prior conclusions.
...and for someone so adamant about the Earth being anything but round, it sure seems odd that you haven't already taken the small amount of time required to do so. Unless you are afraid of proving yourself wrong due to having so much invested in the flat Earth rathole.
....but I'm sure it's easier to just sit back and keep absorbing the mind pollution of flat Earth videos and websites. lol

The sun(day), moon(day) and planets (tues-sat) each represent a day of the week, but there is no day for earth. Why?
There is too a day for Earth. it's on 4/20 lol

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
If the Earth was flat we would not drill for oil and dig mines for ore. An Open Pit Mine would make a whole clear through the Earth.
Where are the Oceans' waterfalls to Space ?
They're being guarded by NASA, of course. They'll have an astronaut shoot'cha if ya get too close. lol

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
iu