• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

What plants talk about. Video

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I'm burnt out on politics, time to start thinking bout the garden and planning for the spring.

I wonder if I could get some grant money for checking out a plants reaction to different gardeners. Like if I am out gardening they don't react much versus some hottie out there in a short skirt. I know what my reaction is but I wonder if plants respond in the same way. :blond::winks2::weed:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'm burnt out on politics, time to start thinking bout the garden and planning for the spring.

I wonder if I could get some grant money for checking out a plants reaction to different gardeners. Like if I am out gardening they don't react much versus some hottie out there in a short skirt. I know what my reaction is but I wonder if plants respond in the same way. :blond::winks2::weed:

"Hey baby. Can I drift you some pollen?"

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

They most surely will .

Back in the day (way back), I was caught up in Carlos Castaneda (Teachings of Don Juan) ... Shades of Oaxaca .... wish I could remember more ... but it was the 60s < sigh > ...

I read this book many, many years ago during my organic surf rat days

"The Secret Life of Plants explores plants' response to human care and nurturing, their ability to communicate with man, plants' surprising reaction to music, their lie-detection abilities, their creative powers, and much more"

secret.lifeof.plants.jpg

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
They most surely will .

Back in the day (way back), I was caught up in Carlos Castaneda (Teachings of Don Juan) ... Shades of Oaxaca .... wish I could remember more ... but it was the 60s < sigh > ...

I read this book many, many years ago during my organic surf rat days

"The Secret Life of Plants explores plants' response to human care and nurturing, their ability to communicate with man, plants' surprising reaction to music, their lie-detection abilities, their creative powers, and much more"

View attachment 123871
Me too. Don Juan said to talk to the plants and they will reveal themselves. And he said that when you pick a plant, appologize to it for taking it's life and do so knowing that one day you too may be taken in a similar manner (paraphrasing from ancient memory).

Fell in love when I read my first Casteneda book, Journey's To Ixtlan. I was drawn to it on a shelf belonging to an old gardening hippie. It's(we're) all connected!

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
I always thought that they talked about the wonders of Brawndo, because we all know that's what plants crave.