• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

What will happen if you Just Say No?

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
This is a link to the DOD

From the DOD website May 12th:

"Today the Department of Defense and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, announce a $138 million contract with ApiJect Systems America for “Project Jumpstart” and “RAPID USA,” which together will dramatically expand U.S. production capability for domestically manufactured, medical-grade injection devices starting by October 2020...By immediately upgrading a sufficient number of existing domestic BFS facilities with installations of filling-line and technical improvements, “Jumpstart” will enable the manufacture of more than 100 million prefilled syringes for distribution across the United States by year-end 2020.
The contract also enables ApiJect Systems America to accelerate the launch of RAPID USA manufactured in new and permanent U.S.-based BFS facilities with the ultimate production goal of over 500 million prefilled syringes (doses) in 2021. This effort will be executed initially in Connecticut, South Carolina and Illinois, with potential expansion to other U.S.-based locations. RAPID will provide increased lifesaving capability against future national health emergencies that require population-scale vaccine administration on an urgent basis..."

Per the Census Bureau, the population of U.S. is 328,239,523 (July 2019). Why start in those 3 states? Per Worldometers.info, their U.S. rankings: IL=3rd worst; CT=11th; and SC=30th.

Another article (March 25, 2020). "HHS awarded a $450 million grant to Stamford, Connecticut-based ApiJect to create the system it is calling Rapid Aseptic Packaging of Injectable Drugs. RAPID is intended to enable the Strategic National Stockpile to quickly fill and finish hundreds of millions of prefilled syringes in short order. " So ApiJect is actually getting at least $558 million.

Clearly, the intention is for every single American to "benefit" from these pre-filled syringes, no matter what your "voluntary" test results are. What will happen if you Just Say No? :don't    know2::jail::lashing::hang::fire::don't    know2:

Last edited:

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The shooting starts.. Pretty much no way around it at that point.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
If someone shows up at my door to administer an involuntary shot of anything and attempts to do so by force, I'm shooting to kill. I'm not taking a shot to deal with this made up joke of a plandemic under any circumstances.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
There would be to much of a pushback with forced , or , I like the word , involuntarily shots/vaccination campaign.

so what would it take , some kind of Big Event , that would make the vast majority of Americans to willfully take the shot?

if the Big Event happens , maybe 1% will resist

so what if a killer virus was let loose on America and quickly killed 38 million people and the only solution was The Shot?
who would take the shot , who would not?

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The vaccine will be "voluntary."

There would be to much of a pushback with forced , or , I like the word , involuntarily shots/vaccination campaign.
That is assuming anyone wants to go to school (the way it is right now for public school), movies, haircuts, restaurants, work, sporting events, political rallies, voting, etc.

It will be totally voluntary.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
REM. 700 ACKLEY TARGET  - Copy.JPG

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
of course I am just kidding , but they have the big guns , this could be a David vs Goliath scenario

View attachment 165234
View attachment 165235
We're talking about a force armed with M16s, F4 phantoms and gallons of napalm that lost to a bunch of rice farmers and their daughters fighting with old Chinese SKs rifles and slingshots in SE Asia. The US won't use those weapons pictured above against their own people any more than they were willing to do what was necessary to beat North Vietnam back in the 70's.

Of course, back then they had John McCain fighting on their side so they're much more formidable now that NoName is DED!

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
well, I've been saying "no" every step of the way...I won't social distance, wear masks, or accept the "new normal".....no Gates vaccine, in fact no vaccine at all, I don't need it now or ever.....I get the stink eye every where I go for not wearing a Sheep Mask, even got cussed out by some old geezer in downtown Boston on my way to the anti-Lockdown rally, I just laughed at him, as I couldn't understand a word he was saying through that stupid mask on his face.

Fuck Fauci, Fuck Gates, Fuck Melinda (well, no, not really, wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole and a biohazard suit), Fuck Scarecraw Colonel Birx, fuck em all, they can take their "new normal" and shove it up their collective, shriveled-up ole asses at a 45 degree angle and with no lube.

Just get mad and refuse to comply. Do your part and fuck what others do, most will gleefully commit suicide to be a part of the new hip, so be it.

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I'd like to see 1000 syringes, put together haphazardly meaning, some from this manufacturer, some from this one etc...a good mixture, supposedly all the same mix. Then, I get to pick one and administer to Gates' wife and kids(has he reproduced?). Then we'll reconvene in say...6 months, unless some side effects crop up. Then recheck in another 6 months, all the while she and family are quarantined...for their safety...not at home...like a lab rat with a toilet and crunchy toilet paper.

Let independent labs check a syringe from hither and yon just to see what's in there. Everything looks ok, they can give to whomever so chooses, you no like, no take. But if it's forced, then there's gonna be an issue.

Like that meme says...there's a vaccine for the flu, but people still get sick and die after taking the shot.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
the answer is already in effect.......they will call it "mandatory" .....and just like school children you will have to prove vaccination thru some system/card/chip etc to get access to any form of public area and to buy and sell.....

to Chris ...in post #12 ...i 100% respect your right to do whatever.....but if you enter my personal space i have the right to defend my space and will if i did not invite you into my space....this is not directly or specifically related to covid19

i also have a issue with the original article also "Rapid Aseptic Packaging" ....i spent years working on Aseptic Packaging ...specifically the bottled Starbucks Frappachino you find on store shelves ......we tried for years to get a Aseptic packaging process approved for that product without success ......now they are going to approve a Rapid Aseptic Packaging .....that is BS ....Aspetic packaging is basically sterilizing the product with chemicals etc from inception to sealed packaging.........vs .......packaging a product then sterilizing it via heat ...cooking (pasteurization) the whole packaged product killing anything that got into the product during the pre-packaging process...(point is the product may or may not be "clean" and may or may not have a definable shelf life storage period)

Last edited:

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
We're talking about a force armed with M16s, F4 phantoms and gallons of napalm that lost to a bunch of rice farmers and their daughters fighting with old Chinese SKs rifles and slingshots in SE Asia. The US won't use those weapons pictured above against their own people any more than they were willing to do what was necessary to beat North Vietnam back in the 70's.

Of course, back then they had John McCain fighting on their side so they're much more formidable now that NoName is DED!
i hear what you are saying and we agree on a lot of stuff.

for me , I just have to remind myself what these maggots are capable of doing , like blowing men , women , and children to smithereens on 9-11 , blowing the head off of our president in broad daylight on live tv , lying to us constantly like weapons,of mass destruction and then slaughter a million Iraqis and pollute their land with depleted uranium

these same bass turds will do this and more to anyone that gets in their way

so I wouldn’t put it past the maggots to use a tomahawk on American civilians , the odds may be quite low but they are getting higher everyday

Mujahideen

Essential Worker
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Yeah they have been practicing in the Middle East how to overthrow resistance.

If things get bad enough, expect random shootings, car bombs, drone strikes, chemical weapons, assassinations, and government funded black water types to be destabilizing the USA. And once the food and internet isn’t there you and your neighbor will most likely turn to the government for help anyways.

It ain’t gonna be some Vietnam part 2. What and who do you think the huge military budgets are for? Some goat fuckers in a cave?

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
It ain’t gonna be some Vietnam part 2. What and who do you think the huge military budgets are for? Some goat fuckers in a cave?

Over ten years ago I wrote an essay , posted the title... "there's no where to run and nowhere to hide"
Started out "… although there will be a lot of running and hiding going on..."

We're up against the Tylter cycle and a propaganda, high tech, financial, military machine like the world has never before seen. The only thing that could be worse than this, is if the devil himself were in charge of the operation.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Anyone else see this?....fake or real?

Breaking: President Trump Says He Will Mobilize Military To Distribute COVID-19 Vaccine

By Spiro Skouras

President Donald Trump just announced that he believes a Coronavirus vaccine will be ready by the end of the year. Once this vaccine is ready, Trump intends to deploy the military to distribute the vaccine on a mass scale to most of the entire country.

This comes on the heels of learning that several states plan to deploy the National Guard to assist in their Contact Tracing programs. President Trump’s Operation Warp Speed has a goal of making 100 million doses of a vaccine against COVID-19 available by November, 200 million by December and 300 million by January 2021.

https://www.activistpost.com/2020/0...-military-to-distribute-covid-19-vaccine.html

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner

Breaking: President Trump Says He Will Mobilize Military To Distribute COVID-19 Vaccine

By Spiro Skouras

President Donald Trump just announced that he believes a Coronavirus vaccine will be ready by the end of the year. Once this vaccine is ready, Trump intends to deploy the military to distribute the vaccine on a mass scale to most of the entire country.

This comes on the heels of learning that several states plan to deploy the National Guard to assist in their Contact Tracing programs. President Trump’s Operation Warp Speed has a goal of making 100 million doses of a vaccine against COVID-19 available by November, 200 million by December and 300 million by January 2021.

https://www.activistpost.com/2020/0...-military-to-distribute-covid-19-vaccine.html
Its true, it was on MSN too.

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++
Well then, they are going to have to put a bullet in my head before putting a needle in my arm. I read and know how the book of revelations ends.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Well then, they are going to have to put a bullet in my head before putting a needle in my arm. I read and know how the book of revelations ends.
1589509558935.png

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I go to the store and see a few people wearing masks. I go the next week, a few more. Next week about half. Then, most. Now I am the odd man out. There are others, our eyes meet and we exchange knowing looks. Like we are in that movie with Roddy Piper (RIP) where he puts on glasses and can see the veil lifted on alien beings, only I have glasses that reveal moronic sheep who would go over the cliff lemming style.
And it's not the govt I fear it's my fellow man. Are they self thinking sovereign beings? The answer is a disturbing no. And dont think they wont turn against you and rat you out.
Sad fact is we still live in a kingdom of serfs. Most people simply cant take care of themselves. They follow authorities and experts without batting an eye. For myself, surround me with cynics. The hard to control.

In reference to another sci fi movie....get ready for this:
pod person.jpg

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Another interesting fact is that Trump signed an EO creating a national vaccine task force under the DOD, specifically for administering a new kind of vaccine on a mass scale back in September, BEFORE the Wuhan incident took place.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presiden...ates-promote-national-security-public-health/
If you go looking around the world, you find many examples of "plandemic preping" - the insiders were given their warm-up parts to play and they played them exactly as they were told to.

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

By Spiro Skouras

Fake, Trump did not say that.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I let the nevertrumpsters here with the big brains spout their bullshit. It's not like anything anyone says here is going to change their minds. Their minds are made up, their agenda is clear and my time is valuable.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

By Spiro Skouras

Let's not get in too big of a rush. Hydroxychloroquine with Azithromycin and Zinc are a Vaccine of sorts. So pause and give them some thought. Optics are important. Use their language and go a different direction. Trump has been doing a lot of that since his election.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Coincidence? FWIW
https://halturnerradioshow.com/inde...circuit-inside-new-5g-cellular-circuit-boards

Coincidence? "COV-19" Circuit inside New 5G Cellular Circuit Boards
WORLD NEWS DESK 14 MAY 2020 HITS: 11439

17 Comments

Someone once said "there are no coincidences" and that many times, so-called "Conspiracy Theories" turn out to be true. Early in the COVID-19 outbreak, many people worldwide said the "virus" had something to do with the then-recently-activated 5G cellular system. Below, a video from a worker who installs those 5G towers showing a circuit board for the tower, containing some type of electronic device labeled "COV-19."

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
There is a bit of discussion of vaccine In the following video. I forgot the time stamp.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Maybe not, BUT THE DOD DID SAY IT

https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Re...inges-for-future-covid-19/source/GovDelivery/

It's ALL COMING OUT. They are starting to reveal themselves. It will continue until they start all this stupid stuff. Then the civil war starts.

I suspect that you will know that it's starting when you start to see politicians AT ALL LEVELS start being taken down, because they refused to 'self isolate' themselves from our money. And now they are pissed that we know what they are getting ready to do. When they start dropping like flies (it will start slowly) then you AND THEY know that the jig is up.

Get a grip. Stack it deep and wide.

Are you a MINUTE MAN?

Do you have any IDEA of what that means?

And why it will become very important?