• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Whats with wheat?

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I listened to a doctor on Financial Sense interview. It was years ago but the doc wrote a book about the benefits of diet on his patients. He was a heart surgeon. He was very much into vegan foods if I remember. One thing I do remember was he said wheat is now all GMO and is actually toxic to humans.

DYODD - I never looked into it after that but I've always shied away from wheat, it seems to make me gain weight.

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
I have found some non-GMO freeze dried wheat on certain LDS websites, specifically, ThriveLife.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
There is not a single strain of GMO wheat approved for planting.
Yes, it has been intensively bred.
Corn or soybeans, which are almost entirely GMO, except organic, and even much of that is contaminated.
However, wheat is often desiccated with roundup, which may be part of why people are having so many digestive problems with it.
A proper organic wheat sourdough doesn't bug my system in the least, but conventional stuff with yeast tends to be problematic.