• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Who invented "boating accident" phrase

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Dang Dan you still be pretty sharp for a 'elder'.
The forum was named "WarRifles". I was a member there. Bought a lot of stuff with those guys as they did a lot of group buy's on MH, ammo, and other stuff.
And you are correct, they no longer exist's.

On who started "Boating Accident"? I want to say it was Budfox, but don't hold me to it as I joined GIM back in Feb 2006.
Not sure about the name, they went through a couple name changes while I was a member. I almost got banned from there for making a joke in the wrong thread, guy got all upset until he found out I was joking. Very touchy guy, thought he knew it all, had some ban authority, funny thing, they had a bunch of touchy mods with ban hammers. Dared not criticize anything to do with the government or be threatened with the hammer, etc.
When they started banning folks I considered friends or forum buddies, I just moved on, finally found my way here under a different name. Then when I got trolled to much I just closed out that user name and had all my posts removed, by request and came back with this user name.

Butt, yeah, I was a lot younger then, still working in fact, we all talked about how much TP we had, about where we'd go if Y2K turned into a SHTF and about our boating accidents with all those M1 Garend's and bolt gun we had on board. Oh and AR15's etc, were called mouse guns.

mayhem

Oh my, Oh my.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Not sure about the name, they went through a couple name changes while I was a member. I almost got banned from there for making a joke in the wrong thread, guy got all upset until he found out I was joking. Very touchy guy, thought he knew it all, had some ban authority, funny thing, they had a bunch of touchy mods with ban hammers. Dared not criticize anything to do with the government or be threatened with the hammer, etc.
When they started banning folks I considered friends or forum buddies, I just moved on, finally found my way here under a different name. Then when I got trolled to much I just closed out that user name and had all my posts removed, by request and came back with this user name.

Butt, yeah, I was a lot younger then, still working in fact, we all talked about how much TP we had, about where we'd go if Y2K turned into a SHTF and about our boating accidents with all those M1 Garend's and bolt gun we had on board. Oh and AR15's etc, were called mouse guns.
Agree that the mods and such were a$$hats. I didn't post much, but did learn a lot while there.