• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Who the hell created COVID-19 ?

Who made COVID-19 ?

• Rats, Bats, Snakes or other animals who want to get rid of us.

• God, of course.

• Canadian scientists sick of their country being overrun by Asians.

• The CABAL Globalist Georgia guidestone psychopaths

• The Chinese Communist Party - who know China is running out of food.

• A few outliers who also have a vaccine for it.

• Trump, of course.

• Qanon WWG1WGA

• Caucasian nationalists (Covid is racist)

• Zionists, of course.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wellsburg

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
The Chinese Communist Party who need to get rid of a few million anti-commie dissidents who want to overthrow Xi and the Reds.

This way, they can call in the military, round up "sick people", they "die", and get incinerated. Chinese gov't says everybody died of the virus.
Good way to get rid of several million people with a big pandemic.

Just my conspiratorial mind working overtime.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Accidental release is still the most probable in my book. Now as to who created this mess, that's really tough to say. Arrogrant, overpaid, elist pricks... but beyond that as to wihich group? Your guess is as good as mine.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
A Chinese nerd working in that top level biohazard lab they have, one that is so clever he can't do his shoe laces up or get to work on time! He forgot to close the door one night, next thing ya know his pet franken-bug is out in the wild!

You laugh... but some times it is that simple.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Dont like your choices. Could be an accidental escape from a Wuhan lab. Why would the Chins get rid of their only one baby law if they wanted to reduce population?
The Chinese Communists are evil and nothing would surprise me. They already round up people and harvest thier
organs for black market sales.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The Chinese Communists are evil and nothing would surprise me. They already round up people and harvest thier
organs for black market sales.
Giving them a disease first, defeats the purpose of doing that.

If anyrhing, it would be an accidental release. I can't see anyone wanting to use a virus like this as a weapon.

A good bio weapon would be one that can be applied on and quickly kill "those guys over there" without contaminating the whole environment where it kills your guys too.

Also, as a bio weapon, it doesn't kill fast enough. Enemy troops would still be able to fight for days (weeks even) after being given the virus. A good bio weapon would quickly kill those exposed without also spreading to everyone else in the World.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Several countries have biological weapons labs - Chinese probably stole this virulent stain and it escaped. Chinese have 10x's the industrial accidents of western countries, no different in labs.

Edit to add: Robert Steele Vid, says the virus was an attack on China:

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/02.20/bioweapon.html

Last edited:

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
The fact the WUHAN is the location of the ONLY Chinese "Biological Warfare Test & Development Level 4 Laboratory" (think Fort Dietrich or Plum Island (just across from the outbreak of Lyme Disease) in the US, or Porton Down Biological Warfare Centre in the UK (epicenter of huge sheep "foot & hoof" outbreak)...
Just saying...

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Dont like your choices. Could be an accidental escape from a Wuhan lab. Why would the Chins get rid of their only one baby law if they wanted to reduce population?
I don't see The Bill and Malinda Gates foundation listed up there.

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
A Chinese nerd working in that top level biohazard lab they have, one that is so clever he can't do his shoe laces up or get to work on time! He forgot to close the door one night, next thing ya know his pet franken-bug is out in the wild!

You laugh... but some times it is that simple.
I'm not laughing

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I voted for Globalist Cabal, as I think that's the best single answer. But, here's the thing, Bill Gates and his foundation is part of the Globalist Cabal. Many Zionists are leaders inside the Globalist Cabal. There are some scientists who are part of the Globalist Cabal. Elements of the Chinese government are part of the Globalist Cabal. And finally, although many don't want to hear it, Trump is part of the Globalist Cabal.

The NWO think tanks have long called for population reduction. Also reference Bill Ryan's 2008 video about a City of London meeting in 2005, in which a weaponized flu was planned to be released on the world, starting in China.

Last edited:

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Full article at link...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-weapon-expert-secretive-virus-lab-Wuhan.html

China 'appoints its top military bio-warfare expert to take over secretive virus lab in Wuhan', sparking conspiracy theories that coronavirus outbreak is linked to Beijing's army
  • Chen Wei, 54, has reportedly taken the helm of Wuhan Institute of Virology
  • Her appointment prompted claims that the classified lab is run by the army
  • One theory suggests Beijing could be making bioweapons in the Wuhan lab
  • It alleges the virus could have been created there and leaked by accident
  • A director at the lab has denied the allegations and called for investigation
By Billie Thomson For Mailonline
Published: 11:39 GMT, 14 February 2020 | Updated: 18:41 GMT, 14 February 2020

Wuhan Institute of Virology (pictured) has been the centre of conspiracy theories after the coronavirus epidemic started. One theory claims that the virus was a biological weapon engineered by China and was leaked from the lab by accident - to which China denied

Last edited: