• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Why are the "KITCO" prices so off?

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Apmex & JM Bullion SPOT prices are way up there! Over a buck SPOT short on KITCO for silver alone...

www.apmex.com

BTW I hear Eric Sprout just ordered $1.5 "B" like OH BOY! BILLION DOLLARS OF PHYSICAL silver...

Boy, again, that will be a bitch to source - can you say "SHORT SQUEEZE" you SOB Bankers...

James Turk said his new silver price is $30 NOT $22 anymore...

BTW grab a few silver bags at 715 silver ounces $1000 face junk... for the future...

Never did trust poopco, oops, sorry Kitco too much...

Last edited:

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Apmex & JM Bullion SPOT prices are way up there! Over a buck SPOT short on KITCO for silver alone...

www.apmex.com

BTW I hear Eric Sprout just ordered $1.5 "B" like OH BOY! BILLION DOLLARS OF PHYSICAL silver...

Boy, again, that will be a bitch to source - can you say "SHORT SQUEEZE" you SOB Bankers...

James Turk said his new silver price is $30 NOT $22 anymore...

BTW grab a few silver bags at 715 silver ounces $1000 face junk... for the future...

Never did trust poopco, oops, sorry Kitco too much...
Any source on the Eric Sprott statement?...I thought he had retired sold his intrest in his investment firm? And that buy would represent basically more than his personal entire net worth if he was doing it personally.....

Sounds like internet hype and pumping

As much as I like the message it always seems I am asking the ugly questions....

Last edited:

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame