• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Why specifically exclude certain taxpayers (yes, people who pd taxes to fund this bailout) from receiving payments?

Usc96

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Why does the biggest support bill in history, paid for by the very same taxpayers the bill excludes, cut citizens out of the equation based on their income (or their parent's income) from 2018? We are not talking about those making millions or billions, we are talking about those who two years ago made over $75k.

Let's say someone earned $76k in 2018, but lost their job in 2019 and is currently making much less? They get ZERO.

Or a young American who barely makes ends meet, but was a dependent on their parent's tax returns in 2018 and have been on their own for a year and a half? They get ZERO. This is the one that hits home for my family. My son lives on his own half way across the country, but gets penalized by my 2018 tax return.

"Some individuals are specifically excluded from receiving payments. That includes . . . individuals whose deductions can go to . . . another taxpayer."

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/25/con...s-1200-checks-in-the-wake-of-coronavirus.html

Or they work for a Trump owned property, and their employer is strategically targeted for failure by vengeful leftists? Unlike every other hospitality employee who hopes to still be employed, or at least re-employed, in 30-60 days, their employer is left to fend for itself due to leftist spite.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/25/coronavirus-stimulus-bill-trump-businesses-wont-get-money.html

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Why does the biggest support bill in history, paid for by the very same taxpayers the bill excludes, cut citizens out of the equation based on their income
it leaves more for 'them'
at the same time, 'they' can lay claim to 'having helped...' and they'll tell you how they helped secure Elon Musks truck load of ventilators by placing a phone call

they won't tell you they sent some of that money to a few 'family members' who own the trucking company...or the ventilator company...or Elon...

circle jerk repeat

but, until recently, they believed few of US were watching, now they're quite proud of showing off how as a 'group', they can shut our government down to a trickle, simply by being obstinate...besides, it's worked for all these other years

i'm truly amazed 'they' don't seem to care that 'we're' watching them...

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
idk, but, sticking to my idea, it would be because they're 'expendable', they're the part of the 'middle class' that would otherwise 'do o.k.' as the presumption goes...so, they need to be brought down a bit more

I'm a skeptic that any of this is going to pass any smell test...

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
So, let me get this straight. There are lots of places that ARE actively hiring. so instead we are going to pay people to sit on their ass instead of seeking out these available jobs?

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Why does the biggest support bill in history, paid for by the very same taxpayers the bill excludes, cut citizens out of the equation based on their income (or their parent's income) from 2018? We are not talking about those making millions or billions, we are talking about those who two years ago made over $75k.

Let's say someone earned $76k in 2018, but lost their job in 2019 and is currently making much less? They get ZERO.

Or a young American who barely makes ends meet, but was a dependent on their parent's tax returns in 2018 and have been on their own for a year and a half? They get ZERO. This is the one that hits home for my family. My son lives on his own half way across the country, but gets penalized by my 2018 tax return.

"Some individuals are specifically excluded from receiving payments. That includes . . . individuals whose deductions can go to . . . another taxpayer."

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/25/con...s-1200-checks-in-the-wake-of-coronavirus.html

Or they work for a Trump owned property, and their employer is strategically targeted for failure by vengeful leftists? Unlike every other hospitality employee who hopes to still be employed, or at least re-employed, in 30-60 days, their employer is left to fend for itself due to leftist spite.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/25/coronavirus-stimulus-bill-trump-businesses-wont-get-money.html

This is from Anna von Reitz:

Next, I want to caution everyone --- again --- about not taking any wooden nickels or accepting any money, any checks, any "benefit" at all from the Federal Government with an unrestricted signature.

They are going to try to claim that you have settled your claim against the bankrupt Municipal Corporation "in equitable exchange" for a pittance amount of credit based on your own gold and silver assets.

If they send you any check to "help" you through this period of induced unemployment, endorse it very carefully, using your private copyright notice - the small copyright "c" in a circle, and the words, "without prejudice or settlement" or "accepted as a gift" above your signature. Keep a copy front and back and let Mnuchin know you didn't fall for it.

The Congress Critters would love to claim that you accepted almost nothing for your share and left the rest for them.

Usc96

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
This is from Anna von Reitz:

Next, I want to caution everyone --- again --- about not taking any wooden nickels or accepting any money, any checks, any "benefit" at all from the Federal Government with an unrestricted signature.

They are going to try to claim that you have settled your claim against the bankrupt Municipal Corporation "in equitable exchange" for a pittance amount of credit based on your own gold and silver assets.

If they send you any check to "help" you through this period of induced unemployment, endorse it very carefully, using your private copyright notice - the small copyright "c" in a circle, and the words, "without prejudice or settlement" or "accepted as a gift" above your signature. Keep a copy front and back and let Mnuchin know you didn't fall for it.

The Congress Critters would love to claim that you accepted almost nothing for your share and left the rest for them.
The enabling legislation would have to explicitly state what this person (Anna von Reitz) is asserting to be binding. Additionally, if the enabling legislation did say what this person is asserting, I can’t imagine the anti-“accord and satisfaction” disclaimer she recommends that you write on the check would mean anything.

More importantly, the government likely has tort claims immunity to most claims anyway.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
The enabling legislation would have to explicitly state what this person (Anna von Reitz) is asserting to be binding. Additionally, if the enabling legislation did say what this person is asserting, I can’t imagine the anti-“accord and satisfaction” disclaimer she recommends that you write on the check would mean anything.

More importantly, the government likely has tort claims immunity to most claims anyway.​

Whenever we accept something from the govt it is a benefit with all kinds of hidden contract implications.

If you don't reserve your common law rights, you lose them.

I don't know what Anna has to do with that other than she is just issuing a caution.

Added:
I think I heard that this legislation is a thousand pages long.
Written in CODE, not words, code is a bunch of letters jammed together that look like English, but may have definitions that make them Terms and these Terms mean something completely different than their English language meaning.
They are meant to deceive the reader into thinking one thing, but have a totally different meaning.
And this apply's to most of "our" govt's crap they call legislation.

So who wants to dig through that mess to decipher what it means?

That is why you restrict your signature when dealing with a more than deceptive govt.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I don't even come close to qualifying for their helicopter money and wouldn't want it anyway. To those who do qualify I wonder what 1200 bucks is gonna do for them. I 'm told the 'free' money will be taxable (there's a joke in of itself) and it's a drop in the bucket. It's nothing more than a token gesture, pretty much what we've come to expect from the rats in DC

bb28

Silver Member
Silver Miner
It helps the hourly wage earners and people who aren't rich take care of immediate needs like mortgage/rent, food, electric and phone bills, etc. I suspect there are a ton of these people unemployed and suffering now that fed.gov mandated they stop working. For the rest of us, it helps to make sure there are no shootings or real panic at the grocery store and limit the number of scavengers who want to expand their territory into the more affluent (non-ghetto) areas.

bb

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It helps the hourly wage earners and people who aren't rich take care of immediate needs like mortgage/rent, food, electric and phone bills, etc. I suspect there are a ton of these people unemployed and suffering now that fed.gov mandated they stop working. For the rest of us, it helps to make sure there are no shootings or real panic at the grocery store and limit the number of scavengers who want to expand their territory into the more affluent (non-ghetto) areas.

bb
1200 bucks is going to pay for all that? Me thinks not my good man!

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I'm not sure if you realize this but for someone who makes say $12-15 per hour, that really could pay for a lot...

bb
Oh, I know where you're coming from but they are still burdened with high rents, food costs and the like. Things are no cheaper for them as anyone else.

Usc96

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

bb
Good comment bb28. Will be interesting to see if the government put aside their partisan ways and make it so those who need money get it before May.

edsl48

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
So many of these so called workers get the earned income refundable tax credit meaning they already are getting refunds that they didn't pay into to get.
Just a new way to hand out freebies to buy votes. The ironic thing though is the free stuff army wont vote for Trump no matter what he does so...why increase the welfare state spending?

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
anything in there for welfare mommas with an army of kids?

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Wow. This is gotta be the biggest kick in the teeth. Since I was doing well a couple years ago I get squat. Never mind that I lost my job due to venture capital vultures buying up the market and my job being eliminated. So now I’m scraping by, owe a big fat check to the IRS for past year taxes but no soup for me from the Super Nazis!

Tack this onto the fact that my daughter doesn’t qualify for any college aid due to my income two years ago either....never mind that she has been living on her own and paying her own bills for two years. Heck if nobody got aid she’d be able to afford it but like everything .gov touches it gets ten times more expensive. So what’s the lesson my kids are learning? Apparently it’s to not try so darn hard so you can live off everyone else’s hard work. It’s to be a fricken parasite like a flea or tick or tapeworm or welfare queen or politician.

I guess it’s a good thing I saved and had no debt and set aside for a rainy day, huh? I’m all for helping folks that need it but this just encourages future laziness and drives up inflation on my dime. It pisses me off to no end. I’m rather (and do) give 5 people I know that need help this much than for the gov to do it at all...it’d cost me far less in the long-run.

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I don't qualify because I am one of the suckers.
You and me both buddy...you and me both. Maybe it’s time to change that...I’m getting tired of working so hard for everyone else.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Has anything been signed yet?

asking for a friend...

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Anyone got the coordinates for Galt's Gulch? Asking for a friend...

Seriously though - this is the Democrats platform being enacted before our eyes...

Universal basic income. Check.
Expanded welfare. Check.
Free credit for everyone. Check.
Digital currency coming soon. Check.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Oh, I know where you're coming from but they are still burdened with high rents, food costs and the like. Things are no cheaper for them as anyone else.
Yeah, a few weeks relief is just that. Passed by in the blink of an eye.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
If they send you any check to "help" you through this period of induced unemployment, endorse it very carefully, using your private copyright notice
Most wont be getting a "check". It will be direct deposited if you are on file with the IRS. You will get a disbursement whether you like it or not.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Most wont be getting a "check". It will be direct deposited if you are on file with the IRS. You will get a disbursement whether you like it or not.
This is a problem, I would love to sign my social security checks with a restricted sig, but boom there it is in my account every month.
They give us a remedy for private credit and then they take it away.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
This is a problem, I would love to sign my social security checks with a restricted sig, but boom there it is in my account every month.
They give us a remedy for private credit and then they take it away.
What's a restricted signature?

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
What's a restricted signature?
Redeemed for lawful money
12 USC 411
sig

I don't want your stinkin private credit, I want non-interest bearing public money.

Or
Without prejudice

Or

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
"accepted as gift", "for deposit only", etc are signature restrictions.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Class warfare crap, fools the peons that the well to do won't get the majority of the loot.

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
If you've filed your 2019 taxes they will use those, if not 2018.

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I won't get any but don't need it, as I'm still employed and working my ass off. I don't care, so long as the working folks that need it do get at least a decent chunk of it. I'd like to see it targeted to working people only that really need it, but this is government we're talking about here. They could screw up a cup of coffee, so I can only imagine what a cluster f-ck this will be.

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I won't get any but don't need it, as I'm still employed and working my ass off. I don't care, so long as the working folks that need it do get at least a decent chunk of it. I'd like to see it targeted to working people only that really need it, but this is government we're talking about here. They could screw up a cup of coffee, so I can only imagine what a cluster f-ck this will be.
They did every hard working fat azz in congress gets a big fat raise for the fine job they've done!

Usc96

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Redeemed for lawful money
12 USC 411
sig

I don't want your stinkin private credit, I want non-interest bearing public money.

Or
Without prejudice

Or
Would love to convince you that none of this is true, but assuming you have gone down the sovereign citizen rabbit hole, I know that nothing I can say* will be persuasive.

*I have a law degree. My wife is a judge. In college I worked on Capitol Hill. I have served in elected office.

Also, for those who subscribe to a belief in an all knowing subset of human beings acting as puppet masters guiding the world in preordained ways for their own personal benefit known as the Illuminati, you are wrong. While it is true there are very wealthy people who act in self interested ways, the very concept of self interest negates the likelihood that they work together to cause untold numbers of regional wars and economic calamities against 7 billion people for the interest of one or more of their Illuminati brethren. The more likely explanation for all of the wars and economic destruction experienced by humans is collective human incompetence.

/Rant over

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The more likely explanation for all of the wars and economic destruction experienced by humans is collective human incompetence.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
What do you think is gonna happen when a TRILLION DOLLARS of FREE MONEY is suddenly injected into an economy that is shutting down and facing critical shortages? A roll of TP will cost $20.
It won't be $20 because the money is 'worth' $20 that's for sure...

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
No one is getting anything for free so don't even both with this shit.

The check acts like a refund you get in advance.
So if you are expecting a refund in 2020 then this will be an advance on that refund. How generous of them.

So basically everything earmarked for the individual workers or taxpayers will cost the Gov (Taxpayers) nothing. Everything else thats earmarked as pork is what will cost us. Like the 4o k a year increase in salaries and expenses for our reps. Thats what, 800 a week?