• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Winchester USA 9mm Luger Ammunition FMJ 115 Grain 1190 fps

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
WTF?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Actually they are out of 50 rd boxes. That price must be for 200 rds. That's still 60 cents per.

SC
They say it is for 100 rounds. They are crazy asking that price for 100 rounds.

1594406537962.png

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Last edited:

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
......if you go to the link that is 121$ for 1000 rnds...... .12 each .....best price i have seen .....if you play around with quantities it must be a error on the site and that should be for 500.....i tried to buy the 1000 and its a no stock so it really doesnt matter

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Cheaper Than Dirt isn’t.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
The thing that bothers me is, when they are done scalping people, to win them back they will have to sell other stuff dirt cheap....and that's when I buy.

FlaGman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
It’s really nice to have enough on hand that you don’t have to worry about buying more. I am especially glad I stocked up on the .22 shorts - I have a late 60s Marlin 39A lever action that barely makes a sound shooting those little guys.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Not mine, but still NOT ENOUGH AMMO!!!

too much ammo 7.jpg

too much ammo 5.jpg

Too much ammo 1.jpg

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Nothing like sporting ur stash on the Internet. It isn't like NSA isn't watching and tracking.

I don't even own a weapon. Everything I talk about here I learned playing Call of Duty. cool:

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
None of you guys ever see what the FEDs does to 'Patriots'? or is all that heavy artillery for the old lady at shopko who wants you to don a mask.

Seriously, this shit is just getting started. Loose lips sink ships. Ture then. More true today with all the electronic surveillance everywhere.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
well see, that's the difference from most of the folks here to me.

I earned my associate degree in gunsmithing back in Nov 1998.

Had to have a background check to get into the school AND had to get the same background check to graduate from the school

So, I'm ON their radar for the past twenty two years. It's why for the past ten years I've stopped almost all work as a gunsmith (mainly still do work for LEO's) and I have not bought or sold guns for quite some time.

But you are correct, you are being watched. Your purchases are tracked. And they know WHO you are and WHERE you live.

And if you have had a rifle SBR'ed or a shotgun cut down, you are on the list.

And for all you who think you are cute with the 'my guns went down with my PM's' that just puts you on the list, because everybody knows that ain't true. COUGH keef COUGH

And to be clear, NONE of that ammo listed above IS MINE. I don't do that - post my stuff on the internet - but I do collect and post OTHER FOLKS who are stupid enough to post THEIR OWN STUFF on the internet. THOSE I do post up, because hey, they are already ON the list. GET IT?

Last edited:

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I visited Big 5 today and checked out their ammo selection:

NO 9mm or .223

A decent amount of .22, but manufacturers I had never heard of.

And a few boxes each of the odd rifle/pistol calibers.

I still picture in my mind the aisle of ammo at Walmart that I saw a few months back; everything, but none for sale.

Strange times indeed.

At this point, I only need 9mm...

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I bought full cases of 9MM and 10MM from Target Sports a couple months ago. Glad I got it, though I probably didn’t really need it. Plus, I bought some 22 from them, a thousand rounds, just cause they had it. CCI Stangers. That’s not a misprint, they were Stangers because the 22 Plinkster’s name and face were on the box. Love that guy. He’s fun as hell. By the way, if you ever want ammo, go to Target Sports first! They are fast and accurate with their orders. Very fair prices, too.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I bought full cases of 9MM and 10MM from Target Sports a couple months ago. Glad I got it, though I probably didn’t really need it. Plus, I bought some 22 from them, a thousand rounds, just cause they had it. CCI Stangers. That’s not a misprint, they were Stangers because the 22 Plinkster’s name and face were on the box. Love that guy. He’s fun as hell. By the way, if you ever want ammo, go to Target Sports first! They are fast and accurate with their orders. Very fair prices, too.
I just checked their site.

The only brass-cased 9mm in stock is .80 per round, not including the fee for shipping to a local FFL.

I hope this is not the new normal.

Shades of 2009-2014...

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I just checked their site.

The only brass-cased 9mm in stock is .80 per round.

I hope this is not the new normal.

Shades of 2009-2014...
Holy crap! When I bought my case of Blazer Brass 9MM, it was way less than that. Like 30 cents a round, I think. I’m gonna go check.

Yep, it was $280 for the case of 9MM and $330 for the case of 10MM. These were cases of 1,000.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Holy crap! When I bought my case of Blazer Brass 9MM, it was way less than that. Like 30 cents a round, I think. I’m gonna go check.

Yep, it was $280 for the case of 9MM and $330 for the case of 10MM. These were cases of 1,000.
Supply and demand...

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Why was it not for sale? Already spoken for?
Corporate america is in on the nefarious take down of middle America
Always has been. same shortsightedness, "If everyone's a slave, who has the money to buy your product?"

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Why was it not for sale? Already spoken for?
Corporate america is in on the nefarious take down of middle America
Apparently, due to the Draconian Covid lockdown strictures.

In Cali, gun stores were among the first businesses deemed non-essential.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Hey Gimli!

I found some Winchester steel cased 9mm for sale locally.

I have never been a fan of steel cased ammo, except for the SKS, which I sold for a 500% profit a few years back.

I am not sure I want to run steel cased ammo through my Belgian made Browning Hi Powers, ever.

Any thoughts?

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Hey Gimli!

I found some Winchester steel cased 9mm for sale locally.

I have never been a fan of steel cased ammo, except for the SKS, which I sold for a 500% profit a few years back.

I am not sure I want to run steel cased ammo through my Belgian made Browning Hi Powers, ever.

Any thoughts?
Well, I am not any kind of expert on the high power or steel cased ammo. I’ll say that first. But, a Belgian high power should be a well built machine, capable of withstanding reasonable abuse. They’re tough pistols. Also, I really don’t know what a steel cased round could do to a gun that a brass cased round wouldn’t. You could probably run a few of those through it and it wouldn’t really do any appreciable damage. Having said that, though, Belgium isn’t making any more high powers,* so I would be real nice to one I had in my possession. I would wait till I found brass cased ammo from a reputable manufacturer, to go shoot through it. My humble opinion.

*I should say, Browning isn’t importing them anymore. I don’t know that FN isn’t making them.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Well, I am not any kind of expert on the high power or steel cased ammo. I’ll say that first. But, a Belgian high power should be a well built machine, capable of withstanding reasonable abuse. They’re tough pistols. Also, I really don’t know what a steel cased round could do to a gun that a brass cased round wouldn’t. You could probably run a few of those through it and it wouldn’t really do any appreciable damage. Having said that, though, Belgium isn’t making any more high powers,* so I would be real nice to one I had in my possession. I would wait till I found brass cased ammo from a reputable manufacturer, to go shoot through it. My humble opinion.

*I should say, Browning isn’t importing them anymore. I don’t know that FN isn’t making them.
Thanks buddy!

I'm thinking I should just go ahead and buy 500 rounds of the steel-cased stuff (for emergency use only), and keep an eye out for 1000 rounds of decent brass-cased ammo.

I still can't believe I let my stash of 9mm get so depleted....