• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Word on the street FED IS PRINTING $150 Billion, Every Night

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Supposedly to keep the credit markets from failing.
I think it's to short Gold,and Silver.
It started in September with 50 Billion a night.
But now it costs 150 billion a night to,keep precious metals in check.
But even with the billions being printed and thrown at it, Silver and Gold are stilll on an upward trajectory.
I don't think this is sustainable, and the day of reckoning is at hand, IMHO.

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Supposedly to keep the credit markets from failing.
I think it's to short Gold,and Silver.
It started in September with 50 Billion a night.
But now it costs 150 billion a night to,keep precious metals in check.
But even with the billions being printed and thrown at it, Silver and Gold are stilll on an upward trajectory.
I don't think this is sustainable, and the day of reckoning is at hand, IMHO.
Maybe a small portion is going into the metals markets (on the short side of course), but silver especially is a very small market, Only about $5 billion worth of silver is trading daily.

In silver, LBMA members traded 1.1 billion ounces in spot, 651.2 million ounces in swaps and forwards, 36.7 million ounces in options and 43.7 million ounces in leases, loans and deposits, giving a daily average total of 359.3 million ounces worth around $5.2 billion.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-london-each-day-new-data-shows-idUSKCN1NP0VH

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Maybe a small portion is going into the metals markets (on the short side of course), but silver especially is a very small market, Only about $5 billion worth of silver is trading daily.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-london-each-day-new-data-shows-idUSKCN1NP0VH
I stand corrected, 5 Billion it is, and 145 Billion to the banksters, to keep the credit markets afloat.
But the point is, the amount they will throw at metals is infinite. This has to end.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
It is hard to estimate a time range.
I suspect that the longest is the year 2025.