• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

workin man

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Ever run one of these @TAEZZAR ?

That machine is older than a Dynasore. It needs a tool changer !!
1623019384018.png

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
This pool renovation project was a nightmare. Finally a month and half late we get to fill it. I hope it fucking holds water still. The next time a contractor pulls a no-call, no-show on the day a project is to begin; I'm immediately cancelling the project and demanding any deposits back.

0mlUQEr.png

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
This pool renovation project was a nightmare. Finally a month and half late we get to fill it. I hope it fucking holds water still. The next time a contractor pulls a no-call, no-show on the day a project is to begin; I'm immediately cancelling the project and demanding any deposits back.

0mlUQEr.png
Welcome to amuruhka.

We do free eye exams for folk on welfare..$75..and free diabetic exams with retinal photos..$225+
Those under 21 get free $89 frame and free polycarbonate lenses $80...can upgrade and pay the difference.
They most always want early Saturday appointment, family of 3...never call, never show...its FREE!!

Won't bore you with countless stories like this...been happening for decades...no call, no sho..w