• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

You guys are going to LOVE this one...have fun...

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
It is.
...but these days, so many have been duped by stuff like this that it's real easy to be skeptical.

More video at the first link.

Bill, Hillary Clinton surprise passengers by flying commercial to New York: Watch

Former President Bill Clinton and ex-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton surprised onlookers at a Washington-area airport on Sunday by taking a commercial flight to New York.

The Clintons, who spent years traveling aboard Air Force One and using private chartered aircraft, stopped to take photos with fellow passengers and staff before taking a Delta flight from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport to John F. Kennedy International Airport.

PASSENGERS SHOCKED TO SEE BILL, HILLARY FLYING COACH — REMINDED THAT NEITHER ARE PRESIDENT

Bill and Hillary Clinton have flown private or on the taxpayer dime for decades. After Hillary’s 2016 election loss, however, that streak is coming to an abrupt end. The former first couple shocked fellow passengers as they flew commercial from Washington, D.C., to New York City.

Other passengers on the Delta flight snapped photos and videos of the Clintons. In one video, Bill can be seen shaking hands in the terminal as a sunglasses-clad Hillary looks on from the corner. Another shows the two Clintons reading in their seats as other passengers board the plane for takeoff.

One passenger, Kaitlyn Potter, tweeted a selfie of her and Mrs. Clinton, saying, “I guess you could say I’ve had a pretty good start to my internship here in D.C. considering I just ran into the Clintons at the airport *Bill Clinton not pictured* lol.”

In the videos, casual members of the Secret Service can be seen around the Clintons.

This is true, as seen in video at the first link above. Bill is being personable with people. Taking selfies and shaking hands while his hag stands off to the side. No one is seen trying to approach her, or even looking her way. It appears they all just wanna see Billy boy.

Edited to add: Ok. I read a bit further and there is this, so at least one brain washed young girl took a pic with the hag.
...but again, she's too young to understand the evil she's posing with. I blame her parents, they've obviously filled her head with crap. lol

View attachment 106514
That girl better be careful - she might end up being turned into Adrenochrome...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
\

I am going to go with the fact that it is very likely real but that it doesn't matter to me one way or another.

My reasoning is that if the Clintons were to actually be in a position where they had to fly with common folk, they would have the first seats,(no one in front of you) in the nicest section,(looks like first class or buisness class to me), and they would have pre-boarded while ignoring the cattle herd if not for the mere fact that they wouldn't want constant attention as we are now giving.

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Some flights don’t have first class.
That was first class - note the seat spacing and headrest

The 2020 formula requires her to be a normal person. She must be trying to practice

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
That was first class - note the seat spacing and headrest

The 2020 formula requires her to be a normal person. She must be trying to practice
Clinton standing in airport: "Handler peon, should I interact with one of the juveniles in order to appear human?"

Handler: "yes, Secretary Clinton, wonderful idea!"

Clinton: "see here young person, let me tell you about my lord and savior, Molech..."

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Middle of summer and Hillary still has that gigantic cottage cheese arse and wide load hips covered up against any possible career damaging photographs.
Is she working part time at Pet Smart giving dogs baths?

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Hillary is quite the fashion icon isn't she :rotf: It is amazing that publications are out there daily reporting on Melania's choices while HRC roams the country looking positively "weird".

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Hillary is quite the fashion icon isn't she :rotf: It is amazing that publications are out there daily reporting on Melania's choices while HRC roams the country looking positively "weird".
But, in the world of virtue signalling, that would be sexist...

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
the former president is spotted mingling with the masses while his wife hides away with Secret Service detail
That's because in spite of being a scumbag, Bill is a personable guy. His hag, on the other hand, is a bitter old stick in the mud.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
That's because in spite of being a scumbag, Bill is a personable guy. His hag, on the other hand, is a bitter old stick in the mud.
I bet Bill would be fun to have a few beers with. That is, if you didn't know how much harm he did to the nation.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I know someone that bought weed from Bill in Fayetteville way back in the day. He was already a wheeler dealer....naturally not touching the product but having a friend or his brother do the dirty work.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I bet Bill would be fun to have a few beers with. That is, if you didn't know how much harm he did to the nation.
Saxaphone, pot, pussy....yeah Bill's got Testosterone and a fun side.