• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Youtube just pulled/suspended Stefan Molyneux

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Utube/google is a joke anymore. The censorship is completely out of control.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Some of his work was considered "anti-Semitic" although he is Jewish himself.

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
He may be jewish, and being orientated to the truth, he's not a zionist. That's why...

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
If not removed due to allegedly being "anti-semitic" whatever TF that even means, it'd likely be for another make up reason. Google hates it when people speak truth. Molyneux is entirely too eloquent, rational, and disciplined be allowed to speak freely.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Get Hot!

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
By your definition? Then should he be silenced?
No, I am pointing out my opinion. I wouldn’t subscribe but that doesn’t seem to rise to the level of bannable.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
I used to B.S. with him on another forum before he became famous about 20 years ago. Very red pilled guy and high I.Q. He shines light and reason where others don't want it shone. He breaks down things so they are easily understood by those who are not supposed to understand them and that roils tptb.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
I looked this up and nearly every link claims he is a white supremacist. I have never heard him say anything like that... either they are lying or he has changed in the last few years.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I like women. I like em a lot. There are some differences between men and women and how they view issues.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Jew tube can do whatever they want. It their platform. I don't agree with it but I also don't want politicians coming in and regulating everything.
There really does need to be a competing platform for conservatives voices to be heard or a platform where free speech is truly embraced. We aren't going to get it on the current platforms and bitching on the internet wont change that. Someone needs to cough up 30-50 billion so we can compete with google.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I used to tune in faithfully for a couple of years. But then, Nick Di Paulo show began, and I haven't seen Stefan ever since. Only so many hours in a day, and DiPaulo is one of the few Conservative comedians that deliver the latest news daily. He probably won't last either.

Carrion Crow

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
I agree. Women pay taxes and war costs money, and they have sons and husbands.
I had both a son and daughter that recently went to college. My son couldn't apply for a student loan/grants unless he registered for the draft. Not the same with my daughter...

Carrion Crow

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
I looked this up and nearly every link claims he is a white supremacist. I have never heard him say anything like that... either they are lying or he has changed in the last few years.
They are lying. Plain and simple. Unless this completely reasonable statement is that of a "white supremacist."

D0DDu9yWoAAMnxm.jpg

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
We live in a world where entirely too many think they've a right to not be offended. You don't.

Molyneux has always said controversial stuff, and then he backs it up with reasoned informed arguments. It doesn't mean one must agree with everything he says, or that nobody will be offended, but he's nearly always fair minded and logical in his positions. To me his banning from utube marks another milestone down the Orwellian path. No way his voice should be silenced, I hear more offensive crap on utube every day of the week, just it's not aimed at the protected classes.

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
The word "offensive" can be so many things. If I think that deceptive or "just" manipulative advertising is "offensive", do I have standing for prosecution? My argument is that these should be crimes against humanity.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Utube/google is a joke anymore. The censorship is completely out of control.
The entire silicon valley is out of control. They have declared war on Free Speech. Pretty much no other way around it.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
If he has a million followers, it seems like a great time to pull them all to another platform.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I didn’t know the Mongols introduced the black death....

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
I didn’t know the Mongols introduced the black death....
Neither had I, but if you consider when different cultural tribes from the past encountered each other after being apart for a long period of history, or forever, these folks have no common immunosupressive response to an antigen.

I am going to venture that this, the BD was an highly evolved bacterium (much like the progeny of syphlis) . And in an population that had no immunity to x bacterium pathogen, they died.

Black refers to the political method.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Silenced, you mean like women should be silenced when war is being discussed?
Hell no. I think we should send only woman to the front during the next war. They then can nag/badger all the men on the opposing side into surrender.

Or, better yet, if they get their asses kicked we can then claim, "So what, you beat a bunch of women!" I'd pay per view to watch that. :winks2:

The Romans easily had the greatest empire in History. They (after the Greeks) also had the first public forums that allowed 'free speech'.

Guess what? One third of the population of Rome at that time were slaves and if they tried to rebel (like Spartacus did) the Romans taught them a lesson by crucifying 6,000 of the rebels along the Appian Way. Life is rough and our current population is pretty much metal/physical/spiritual mush.

Thats why most of us with somewhat of a sane mind can appreciate a great orator like Stephen Molyneux (even though I don't always agree with him/so what?) He reminds me a little of the Roman Senator Cicero. Unfortunately he will probably suffer the same fate as Cicero because he has that unusual habit of speaking truth to power.

You can only express yourself this way in a free/open society and we no longer have that kind of Liberty here in the USA.

Except maybe on this forum. Our small Island of Truth? Thanks founding fathers.

I will even contribute to the next drive if y'all promise to move that Q cult off the main page.

Give me the Gold Standard or give me... $1200 fiat stimulus!:panda::racoon:

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
If he has a million followers, it seems like a great time to pull them all to another platform.
Yeah! Rogan is leaving YT and going to somewhere else. Maybe all free speech loving content producers and consumers ought to do the same. Leave YT a little bit more barren. I forgot where Rogan is going to. Oh yeah, Spotify.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
which of the 196 genders are THOSE?

I mean the 'more equal genders'???

thx

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I stopped following Stefan a few years ago. I like most of what he says, but damn, guy, you don't get paid by the word. You can make your points in about 75% less time if you try. He's just one of those guys who just loves the sound of his own voice too much.